Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Quotes

"Somewhere over the rainbow, skies are blue, and dreams that you dare to dream really do come true"

Lyman Frank Baum


"You haven't lost your smile at all, it's right under your nose. You just forgot it was there."

"Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends"

"If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together..there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you." Winnie the Pooh

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I worked in the insurance industry for 15 years until my job was transferred to Jacksonville Florida, I have been retired since 1999 but I am wanting to get involved in something where I can use my creativity. I like to type and I love flowers and color. I have started this blog so I can post some of my photographs etc.and to play on the computer which I really enjoy.