Total Pageviews

Monday, January 3, 2011

Flowers are the sweetest things God ever made,and forgot to put a soul into. Henry Beecher, Life Thoughts, 1858


































Purple

With its origins tied to royalty and ceremony, purple flowers represent dignity, pride and sucess.

Color and Mood How Color Affects Our Emotions

Purple is related to imagination, intuition, and insight. In some situations it can also be very peaceful.


Look at us, said the violets blooming at her feet, all last winter we slept in the seeming death but at the right time God awakened us, and here we are to comfort you.  Edward Payson Rod

When you have only two pennies left in the world, buy a loaf of bread with one, and a lily with the other. Chinese Proverb

If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. Terri Guillemets

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I worked in the insurance industry for 15 years until my job was transferred to Jacksonville Florida, I have been retired since 1999 but I am wanting to get involved in something where I can use my creativity. I like to type and I love flowers and color. I have started this blog so I can post some of my photographs etc.and to play on the computer which I really enjoy.